So, you want to know if your parents will find out if you order through Nurx? Here’s some helpful information:
- We will never give any information about you and your prescriptions to anyone other than yourself. So feel confident that your secret is safe with us!
- The pills that you choose will be sent directly to you in discrete packages, so no one will know it’s coming from Nurx.
- If you are covered by your parents’ insurance, you can contact your insurance company and ask them to not give information about your birth control. In some states the insurance company is legally bound to only give the information to you, but in other states you could contact and ask them to not disclose any information to your parents.
- Not using insurance to cover the cost of birth control? You also have the option to pay-out-of-pocket for birth control with Nurx. There are over 50 different brands starting at just $15 a month (including shipping to your door).
- The policies regarding contraceptive services are different in each state. Below is a table of the policies for each state.
This blog provides information about telemedicine, health and related subjects. The blog content and any linked materials herein are not intended to be, and should not be construed as a substitute for, medical or healthcare advice, diagnosis or treatment. Any reader or person with a medical concern should consult with an appropriately-licensed physician or other healthcare provider. This blog is provided purely for informational purposes. The views expressed herein are not sponsored by and do not represent the opinions of Nurx™.