Nurx has partnered with Power to Decide to provide 1000 women in need with free birth control for one year. We’re also donating $10,000 to BC Benefits, the contraceptive access fund run by Bedsider, the Power to Decide educational website. Nurx is committed to reaching women whose health needs are not met by the traditional healthcare system, and driving awareness of the barriers too many women face to access birth control and other essential care. Already a BC Benefits patient? Get started here.
Nurx gives back
Why Women Need Better Access
In a survey of 1000+ Nurx patients:
- 45% have struggled to find time in their schedule for a doctor appointment
- 43% have had trouble paying for a doctor appointment
- 39% have had trouble affording birth control
- 30% have had trouble finding an available doctor appointment
- 23% have been fearful of being judged by their doctor or pharmacist
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
We know that no one has time to wait in line at the pharmacy. We know that seeing a doctor often isn't easy — on your schedule, wallet, or peace of mind.
Our service makes it easy for anyone, regardless of circumstance, to get medication quickly, discreetly, and affordably. So we can all stay safe and in control of our own health, always.