Birth control from Nurx costs as little as $0 with insurance or $15 per month without insurance.
Your medication will take as little as 3-5 business days to arrive after you complete your prescription request. To speed up the process, make sure your request contains all the info our medical team will need:
- Clear photo of your ID (passport, driver’s license, school ID, etc)
- Complete health questionnaire
- Up-to-date delivery address
- Valid credit or debit card for any copays or out-of-pocket costs
- If using insurance, a clear photo of the front and back of your Rx insurance card
- Coverage must be active
- The card should have the ID, Rx BIN, Rx PCN, and Rx Group #s
- The name and date of birth associated with your insurance plan matches your photo ID
- Also, please be prepared to provide the results of a blood pressure check taken in the past 6 months.
If you would like to order birth control from Nurx, start your order here.