Molecular Testings Labs is in-network with the following insurance plans:
- BlueCross BlueShield plans originating in the following states: CA, AZ, AL, IL, IA, MS, ID, LA, MI, MS, OR, SD, VA, UT, WA (please refer to this link and enter your 3 letter prefix to find the state for your plan: https://www.bcbs.com/member-services)
- Medicaid in the following states: IL, IN, MI, IA, MN, NJ, OR, PA, SC, TN, UT, VA, WA
- Arise Health Plan, Benefit Support by First Health, Coventry Health Care of Nevada, Coventry Missouri Dept of Transport, Gulf Guarantee Employee Benefit, Health Net Stanford Vaden Students EPO, HealthSmart ISO by First Health, LewerMark Student Ins by First Health, Mayo Med Plan by Medica-First Health, Medova Healthcare by IPN, Ambetter Indiana or Kansas, MP Wisconsin Together with CCHP, PacificSource Health Plan, Parkview Signature Group EPO, Samaritan Health PPO, Sisco by First Health Network, T.W. Lord Associates by First Health, The Health Plan by First Health, The Kempton Group by First Health, TriCare East – Humana WPS, TriCare West – Health Net HNFS, UCS Cement Masons by First Health, Unicare State Indemnity Plan, VA TriWest Regions 3,5A, 5B, 6, WPS Health Insurance
You should find out if you have a deductible, co-insurance, or copay associated with your insurance plan. You’ll want to ask:
- Is Molecular Testing Labs covered?
- Do I have a deductible for lab testing?
- Do I have a copay or co-insurance associated with my insurance plan?
- If they ask these are the lab testing that will be ordered please refer to the following chart for what is included in the testing kit
|Infection||PrEP (comp)||PrEP (basic)||HPV||STI (Full Control)||STI (Healthy Woman)||STI (Basics Covered)|
|Chlamydia (Site: Genital)||X||X||X||X|
|Chlamydia (Site: Throat)||X||X||X|
|Chlamydia (Site: Rectal)||X||X|
|Gonorrhea (Site: Genital)||X||X||X||X|
|Gonorrhea (Site: Throat)||X||X||X|
|Gonorrhea (Site: Rectal)||X||X|
|High-Risk HPV (16, 18)||X|
It is important to note that if you have an STI or PrEP test kit and have not yet met your deductible, you may be billed for the expected allowable for your insurance plan – which is usually around $200-$300. If you have an HPV kit, you may be billed $60-80 as an expected allowable. Once your deductible has been met only standard copays will apply. Please also know that Molecular Testing Labs has a generous financial aid plan. If you end up needing assistance after your insurance has been billed, please reach out to them at (855) 685-5227 to apply.