There’s no such thing as a silly question, especially when it comes to your health. Our knowledge center has answers to all of your healthcare related questions.
We provide prescriptions and home test kits delivered right to your door. No hassle, no big spend. With automatic refills and renewals so you're always covered.
How much do you know about birth control?
We’re here to sort out the birth control truths from the myths, with a quiz that lets you test your knowledge and make sure you’re not operating under some risky contraception misconceptions. Test how much you know about birth control and whether your BC IQ has room to improve.
Birth Control Questions?
Whether you’re wondering which birth control option is best for you, are concerned about side effects, or need to know what to do when you miss a pill, we have trustworthy, evidence-backed answers. The members of our medical team are experts in the fields of sexual and reproductive health, and love sharing their knowledge with whoever needs it.
- How effective are birth control pills?
- I don't know what birth control to order. Can you help me choose?
- Does alcohol effect my birth control?
- How can I skip my period on birth control?
- What if I miss a dose?
- At what temperature should I keep my birth control?
- Can I switch to the generic version of my medication?
- Is it normal for discharge to change when starting birth control?
- I just started this pill and my face is breaking out, why?
- I'm having heavy spotting or break through bleeding, is my birth control working?
When you need emergency contraception you have less than no time to hunt for information. We’ve got you covered with answers to every question you could have about the morning after pill (Should you take it? Where can you get it? Will it work?) so you can get informed, fast.
- How do emergency contraceptives work?
- How effective are emergency contraceptives?
- How often can I take emergency contraceptives?
- What are the side effects of emergency contraception?
- Do I need follow up care after emergency contraception?
- Can you send emergency contraception to my local pharmacy?
- Can I take emergency contraception if I am breastfeeding?